Facebook name change?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone has ever requested a name change for their business page on Facebook?
I have requested it twice & phoned up about it but still no helpful answers!!! 😡

I didn't contact any one I just went to the page and went to edit page info .
Changed the name there x

If you're over a certain amount of likes you can no longer edit on your own. I had to request to change the name on mine and I am only allowed to change it once per year now.

My request was done quite quickly so hopefully they get back to you soon!

Did you have to upload a utility bill xx

I am in the same position.... I have a salon but also starting to work from home so wanted a name to cover both xx

For now you could put up a cover photo to let people know about the change until it's sorted?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

For now you could put up a cover photo to let people know about the change until it's sorted?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you :) I have nearly 400 likes ( I'm so proud of this, pity they weren't 500 clients lol) but I think tbh I'm gonna have to set up a new page 😢😢😢😢😢😢 as I've went and ordered new leaflets & business cards & forgot to put my new website on them!! Eff Em el 😂😂😂

I have requested a name change last week but not had no joy yet how long does it take to change? :eek:

We requested a name change I just uploaded a headed paper with it. Ours was just adding more info to our name so our main business name didn't change much- it was Havering Beauty Academy and now Havering beauty Salon and Training Academy, as we have a normal working salon too xx

We requested a name change I just uploaded a headed paper with it. Ours was just adding more info to our name so our main business name didn't change much- it was Havering Beauty Academy and now Havering beauty Salon and Training Academy, as we have a normal working salon too xx

Hmm I might try that so - thank you :)
Was it an image of yr headed paper? As I can only seem to upload pics & not files?

Why don't you set up a new page and then merge the pages together (therefore keeping your likes and pics etc but effectively changing the name)?

Xxx

Why don't you set up a new page and then merge the pages together (therefore keeping your likes and pics etc but effectively changing the name)?

Xxx

Merge them together? How?

Hmm I might try that so - thank you :)
Was it an image of yr headed paper? As I can only seem to upload pics & not files?

No it was a word document xx

Mine keeps saying this & i uploaded a invoice to them with my address on. :mad:

Attachments

• facebook.jpg
    facebook.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 151
I tried merging mine ... Still waiting to hear from fb a week later xx

Hey! Mine changed automatically & never received any email or conformation at al. I just woke up one morning last week and it was changed??!! Goodluck :)

It wont let you change your name when you have over 200 likes :eek::grr:

Yea I had to request a nNe change as I had nearly 400 likes. It's changed now 😊☺️

Latest posts

Back