Facebook page, business/group or add as friend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley191984

Reaction score
As the above says I'm not sure which one to do? I have extensionize doing me a logo etc so can use that but do I do a business page? A group or a proper profile? I'm not too sure any help appreciated xx

You'll need to do a business page. Facebook are clamping down on people that set up profiles for businesses. Also, a business page means you can track how many people your page is reaching, and when you get to 400 likes you can do things like offers. Hope that helps x

Great thankyou,wow 400 likes I would be delighted!!!xx

I agree, do a facebook page. Also, you can advertise on there through that to reach your target audience. I have recently advertised and it has proven to be successful for me. Good luck!

To be honest I think Facebook will be my target audience and I'm hoping I will get a lotmof business from it xx

My Facebook page had 128 likes but I can now do offers from it.... My add a friend page has 533 friends... I wish I could convert them to likers on my business page :(

My Facebook page had 128 likes but I can now do offers from it.... My add a friend page has 533 friends... I wish I could convert them to likers on my business page :(

Hi hun

You can convert your add as friend page in to a like page, then merge your business pages together, that's what I've done. Your friends then become your likes.

However, you will lose your content photos, posts etc but you can download all the info you have on there and use it as an opportunity to tidy up your page, sorting all your photos in to album and so on and so fourth. The minute I reposted my pics i had a lot more interest and that was from people who had seen the pics i had posted months ago!

So many more cool features on a business page and you don't run the risk of being shut down by FB. :hug:

Business page for sure. As a user I like to be able to see peoples information and business posts before I click like. I really hate having to add a company as a friend before I know if their profile is worth me following or not. (hope that makes sense)

I will do a business page can I invite people to like my page?? Also do people have to subscribe or if they've liked my statuses and offers will show up? Xx

Latest posts

Back