Facebook pages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albarn

Reaction score
hi i'm looking for any advice really on making fb page, i have deactivated my page for personal reasons but am wanting a page to advertise my work on without everyone nowing who i am if you no what i mean or just any suggestions really thanks

I did a page on facebook and an ex best friend blatently went and tried to ruin my business by saying on my page i wasnt qualified etc was a complete lie. I have deactivated my personal account for other personal reasons and have set up a beauty profile for my business. This way you can block anybody you dont want to see it and then advertise on your local business pages/for sale pages on there? x

hi this is what i wanted to do just have a buisness page can you tell me how to do it please x

I just set up a new profile but for the business, so basically exactly what you did for your personal profile x

great thanks do you just set up a buisness page cos when i tried to do that earlier it wanted me to set up a payment account x

Facebook will delete your page if you make a profile for a business, rather than a page. You need to create a personal Facebook page (you can use a random name if you don't want people to search for you and add you) and then you need to go to www.facebook.com/pages/create.phpand it will take you through it step by step x

thanks very much i tried to do it earlier but i still have my personal one now so have just unfriended everyone and i can either use it as my user name or my buisness account is this right:confused:

then go here:
Create a Page | Facebook

create page for bussines/place/brand etc

now you have page for your bussines that is separated from your private one.

Latest posts

Back