Facebook Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGeekGem

Reaction score
Hi All

Does anyone know why some people are able to message my page on FB and others aren't?

Also I can't always see the name of a person that has liked my page e.g. on Thursday I had a new like which meant I was on 121 and I could see the new person that had done it by Friday I had 122 but no one new had been added to the list of new likes (hope that makes sense) x

Hi, I think it depends if your using fb on a phone or laptop/computer. You don't always get access to message on a phone. I would also be interested to know about the likes not showing the person too. x

Hi, I think it depends if your using fb on a phone or laptop/computer. You don't always get access to message on a phone. I would also be interested to know about the likes not showing the person too. x

I never thought of that I bet it is because their looking on their phone, on the flip side though I can't message people from my page, so if someone books for a spray tan I send the prep info via FB or email, some people I have been able to message others I haven't (all on the laptop).

Latest posts

Back