Facebook timings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomme

Reaction score
What have people found to be the best times to post on Facebook? So far I have found 12 and 6 to be great for views but is there any better time or other times that work well? Xoxo

Sunday evening. Everyone's on it cos there's bugger all on telly! X

I have a friend who does marketing and has beeb on a facebook course and she says 6 and 7 are the best x

Thanks geeks. So stick to just dinner time and tea time? Xoxo

Glad I stumbled across this. I only realised the other day that you could set up times for your posts, how fab!

What do you actually put on your timed posts? Just general advertising?

This is interesting. How do you set times for your Facebook status'? X

Sunday night is my busiest time on Facebook x

How many likes on facebook have you all got?

I've got 22 & I'm struggling to get anymore, I'm doing all the advertising on facebook sale groups in my area.

I have my facebook page address on my leaflets, asked people to like it over & over again & still bugger all!!

x

I've even put a special offer on, tans £10 for 2 weeks (usually £15) & no extra 'likes' what so ever, I put pics on of my tans (which are lovely even if I do say so myself!) & it's not helping at all! getting annoyed tbh x

I've got 22 & I'm struggling to get anymore, I'm doing all the advertising on facebook sale groups in my area.

I have my facebook page address on my leaflets, asked people to like it over & over again & still bugger all!!

x

There's 790 on mine. Get a qr code, put no info other than scan me next to it and people will be intrigued.
Ask questions where your clients can get involved, ask friends and family to interact often, I regularly ask my oh to share. When a promo like valentines comes up I get everyone on board to spread our pictures. I ask family and friends if I can tag them. You will notice a spike in viral views that way which hopefully turn into likes and become views xoxo

This is a great thread! I'm usually working between 6pm and 7pm. Ill start doing a Sunday evening instead :)

For pre writing a post;
Write and upload images as normal on your status update, in the left bottom corner is a clock, click and choose your posting time. Press post and the book of face does the rest like magic. Xoxo

x

2934 likes competitions to get people involved really help
I post mainly Wednesdays Sunday's and Monday evenings as tracked that's when people see my posts the most
Always uploading pics and tagging the client
Even writing "lovely to see you today for your appointment (insert name)" on their wall and copying the page link to it got me a few new ladies too

Maybe a bit off topic but I've started using the "promote" button when I post a picture. You can put a budget on it, mines £4 and Facebook promotes it for you. The last photo I did that on got over 1000 views and I got a lot of "likes" from it. I've now done it on another picture. Worth doing for £4 :)

Maybe a bit off topic but I've started using the "promote" button when I post a picture. You can put a budget on it, mines £4 and Facebook promotes it for you. The last photo I did that on got over 1000 views and I got a lot of "likes" from it. I've now done it on another picture. Worth doing for £4 :)

Sounds like a brilliant idea :)

I have just started to update status this way and have set mine from 6 till 9 in the morning to see how many people look on fb in the morning.

I also share my page via private msg to all my friends and then ask them to share with all there friends.
I have also started to share my page on friends pages. Also the local newspaper as well, fingers crossed for more likes :) I'm stuck on 64 :( xx

Could you tell me where this mysterious "promote" button is?

I can't see the damn thing! :)

Could you tell me where this mysterious "promote" button is?

I can't see the damn thing! :)

At the bottom of your posts once you posted it x

Thankyou but all I can see is Like, comment and Share?

Thankyou but all I can see is Like, comment and Share?

I take it your using mobile? You need to be on a desktop version. Xoxo

There's 790 on mine. Get a qr code, put no info other than scan me next to it and people will be intrigued.
Ask questions where your clients can get involved, ask friends and family to interact often, I regularly ask my oh to share. When a promo like valentines comes up I get everyone on board to spread our pictures. I ask family and friends if I can tag them. You will notice a spike in viral views that way which hopefully turn into likes and become views xoxo

You're a smart cookie! I'm going to try this :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back