Facial electrical suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise Richardson

Reaction score
Hi everyone, happy Sunday!

I am looking into buying my first machine. I am trained in all the basic electrical treatments, faradic, galvanic, microcurrent, high/ indirect frequency, vac suc. I plan to do some microdermabrasion training too. I would love to offer in Environ but think a lower cost multi-functional machine is a better starting place.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier that they have used please. Both in terms of advice and on going customer service. I have researched some machine but if you have any recommendations for multi-functional machines that would be fab. The Carlton Dermascope seems to be a favourite but would need to learn more about colour therapy and how effective this is.

All views gratefully received!

I am looking into buying my first machine. I am trained in all the basic electrical treatments, faradic, galvanic, microcurrent, high/ indirect frequency, vac suc. I plan to do some microdermabrasion training too. I would love to offer in Environ but think a lower cost multi-functional machine is a better starting place.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier that they have used please. Both in terms of advice and on going customer service. I have researched some machine but if you have any recommendations for multi-functional machines that would be fab. The Carlton Dermascope seems to be a favourite but would need to learn more about colour therapy and how effective this is.

Hi there. I work for a company that sell a 6 in 1 electrical facial machine. It offers
Thermotherapy
Microdermabrasion
Ultrasound therapy
Microcurrent
Cryogenic therapy
LED Light therapy
The company is called Nuderm skincare Ltd

Attachments

• 10255602_813923671992345_1563068952392956965_o.jpg
    10255602_813923671992345_1563068952392956965_o.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 94
Hi Louise, I was in a similar situation. I bought my multi-functional machine from PJS Beauty Salon Equipment. The machine brand is Weelko a Spanish manufacturer. I've had great results with the microdermabrasion and ultrasonic spatula functions. I was actually looking for a microderm machine, but found that this one was at similar price with the bonus of extra functions. I hope this helps.

That is fab thanks for your advice I will look into that x
[AQUOTE="Tanlondon, post: 2567775, member: 119848"]Hi Louise, I was in a similar situation. I bought my multi-functional machine from PJS Beauty Salon Equipment. The machine brand is Weelko a Spanish manufacturer. I've had great results with the microdermabrasion and ultrasonic spatula functions. I was actually looking for a microderm machine, but found that this one was at similar price with the bonus of extra functions. I hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

The NuDerm 6-1 system is fantastic. The results you get from the micro current in just one treatment are astonishing let alone what the results will be like after a full course. It offers 6 different treatments so isn't a one trick pony and and is very affordable!

The NuDerm 6-1 system is fantastic. The results you get from the micro current in just one treatment are astonishing let alone what the results will be like after a full course. It offers 6 different treatments so isn't a one trick pony and and is very affordable!
Oh thanks so much really helpful to get your feedback.

Hi Louise,

We do some great multi-functional devices which include microdermabrasion, radio frequency, oxygen therapy, hydrodermabrasion and LED light therapy. Let me know if you want to have a chat with someone [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Mel :)

Hi. W

Hi. I'd be interested to see the information on this machine. Looking to buy to but want best value for money!

Hi. W

Hi. I'd be interested to see the information on this machine. Looking to buy to but want best value for money!
there number is 08450945120, give them a call, they're great with customer service and always try to answer any questions you have ! :)

Hi Louise, I was in a similar situation. I bought my multi-functional machine from PJS Beauty Salon Equipment. The machine brand is Weelko a Spanish manufacturer. I've had great results with the microdermabrasion and ultrasonic spatula functions. I was actually looking for a microderm machine, but found that this one was at similar price with the bonus of extra functions. I hope this helps.

Hi Tanlondon, I was looking for someone who has a Weelko machine with the micro current function to ask some advice, as I have bought one second hand. Does yours do microcurrent /bio lifting? Thank you

If you are looking for a top quality system that gets fantastic results please take a look at what we can offer.

I can recommend PJS Beauty Salon Equipment as a supplier. I bought my first few machines with them when I was setting up. They supplied my beauty college and I spoke to them at a trade show. They are very helpful and affordable. If you are looking for a basic machine with proven technology that's not all about the brand I'd certainly consider them.

Latest posts

Back