Facial hair help, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeauty

Reaction score
Hi
I have very dark hair on face and i am fed up of waxing and threading
Want to try laser but scared of getting bumps n marks on skin.
Can u plz suggest a nice face wax which does not let hair grow quick. I have tried perron rigot hard wax but hair grow in literally 2 days.
Thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The wax wouldn't have much to do with your hair growing quick. Do you have an underlining medical problem like PCOS? Or is it your back ground?

Thanks for reply hun. I am sure its wax because when i thread my face hair grows back in 3 weeks where as with strip wax grows in two weeks and with hot wax grows in 1week :'(

It has nothing to do with the rype of waxed used, it could be your therapists application and removal techniques. It also depends on which cycle your hair growth is in. The best stage to wax your hair is in the anagen stage. Mention this to your therapist. If she has no clue what you're talking about if she has no idea how to tell what stage your hair is in, id go somewhere else. Keep in mind that not all hair goes through the hair cycle at the same time but if you have been waxing regularly fir a while, majority of your hair should be in the same cycle providing the hair was waxed properly.

There's not a wax in the land that stops hair growing back so it's nothing to do with it being a Perron wax which is one of the best. If it grew back after two days the hairs was probably broken.

Try bleaching the hair and if you're not happy with the results then look into Soprano or another good laser machine.

I don't know what skin colouring you are but if you have dark hair and fair skin laser hair removal is amazing! I've been getting it done for years on various areas including my face and it's the best money invested in hair removal! My skin is still in perfect condition afterwards with no marks or bumps at all. I have an hormonal imbalance so it will never be permanent but I only get my face touched up every 3-4 months. Just make sure you go to someone reputable [emoji1]

Thanks beauty ra
I m fair with dark hair and really need laser. Have spoke to a few clinics . Can anyone recommend any laser clinic in london plz x

That's ok you're welcome I know what it's like only to well. I'm here in Australia so I couldn't recommend anyone but if you can find a clinic that uses Candela laser and have been trained by them that would be a good option x

There's a cream called Vaniqa which reduces hair growth and can be used on any colour of hair/skin, well worth a look at xx

Thank you ladies. Will check xx

Latest posts

Back