Facial peels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin love

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a facial range with peels that do training for someone starting up business.

I used to used MD formulations many years ago but they seemed to have gone!
I have an regular client that is keen for me to do peels again.

Can anyone recommend a facial range with peels that do training for someone starting up business.

I used to used MD formulations many years ago but they seemed to have gone!
I have an regular client that is keen for me to do peels again.

I know medic8 do peels as well as facials so have a look into the range and see what you think!

I know medic8 do peels as well as facials so have a look into the range and see what you think!
Thank you for your reply, it’s just from a starting out solo therapist, it’s such a lot of money but then they might all be the same idk but I’m sure MD wasn’t such a high set up cost

I've recently purchased this machine. It does hydrodermabrasion peels and hydrogen water with all sorts of other stuff.

t's from the same people I got my hair removal machine from. There was no training but honestly its so simple, I've been watching youtube tutorials of similar machines for the hydrodermabrasion and I find it very easy. Even when I got on one treatment with the suction they sorted it in minutes (I didn't have the tank in the back fully screwed in from when I cleaned it).

As for the price, I pay £150 a month and honestly my staff make that up with just over one customer.

No training?!

Have a look at Nimue from Sweetsquared. Their training is second to none and start up cost is not horrendous. Their peels are very gentle and they work.

I was looking at Nimue myself and was in the process of purchasing the start up package until I was told I have to take on the full retail package too; as a start up lone therapist this isn't viable for me at present. Do you know of any brands where this isn't mandatory?

I was looking at Nimue myself and was in the process of purchasing the start up package until I was told I have to take on the full retail package too; as a start up lone therapist this isn't viable for me at present. Do you know of any brands where this isn't mandatory?

I took on nimue myself but i live in kenya start up costs very reasonable n i wasnt forced to take on the full retail package :)

Mediderma pro UK does not require you to take on any packages or brand specific training, though you need to confirm your qualification(s). In terms of quality they are in line with the Mesoesthetic, but without the £3000 training+product. Nimue's cheapest sole trader start up (2 days core training+14 basic products) is £899 I believe, so is not too bad in comparison.

[emoji848]I did my core training with them a year ago and the professional products plus some retail ones were included in the package. I am working on my own as well.

Hello!
I am a mobile therapist and I use a brand called “Only Yourx”
They are really good and have instant results.

Hello!
I am a mobile therapist and I use a brand called “Only Yourx”
They are really good and have instant results.

Is that peels?

[emoji848]I did my core training with them a year ago and the professional products plus some retail ones were included in the package. I am working on my own as well.
Are. The peels and products good?

Are. The peels and products good?

They are great and give fantastic and instant results. It’s the best skin care brand I’ve worked with

Latest posts

Back