Facial product whats the best

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pringle12

Reaction score
Been looking at some facial products and have no idear on what to go for :eek:Any idears?.Just wondered what all you geeks use.What produts do your clients love.x

Last edited:
I have used loads of different ranges in the past, but my first love and the one I returned to when I opened my first salon was Decleor. Ultimately it's you that has to be happy with the range, and it has to tick the right boxes for your business & clientelle, so no-one can really tell you what to use other than yourself!

The best bet is to get samples, talk to people, get your clients to try the samples as well & ask for their feedback. Also find out about minimum orders, marketting support, promotions, training, follow-up rep visits etc etc.

Dermalogica. 100%.

Environ!!! love it, clients getting results quickly :)

ILCSI or ALGOLOGIE x

Thalgo for me - totally heaven!

Environ!! :green:

we use dibi at the salon and we love it. have also used decleor, which we do like but dont use due to the opening order requirements.

there are lots out there, make a list, contact them all and then have fun trying out all the samples!

tigi

Dermalogica.:hug:

Latest posts

Back