Facial Products Please help !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess8210

Reaction score
Hey guys I,m going to be renting a couple of rooms towards the end of may its the first time i have been on my own so im looking for some advice!
The salon curently stocks Susan Molyneux which i dont know much about im meeting with the exsisting owner on monday so can find out bits and pieces but im thinking of changing as the facial prices seem to be a lot lower than pther facial prices in my area is this is cheap nasty product or should i keep ??? also does anyone have any suggestions of a nice range ???

Iv actually just taken on susan molyneaux for my pampering facials, I really like the range and it has something for everyone. If you do a search on here you will find tons of threads for facial ranges. Eve taylor, Environ, Nimue all get mentioned a lot. hth

Hi No Susan Molyneux is not a cheap and nasty product. It is middle of the market and still very popular. But I think what you have to do is to research the skincare market and decide what is best for you. You may also note how successful the business has been in having SM as its product so far.

What is your business plan? What type of treatments do you wish to offer and to what segment of the market? Do you have a bias towards cosmeucticals, holistic therapy, organic, etc, etc.

You need to do your research, go to any professional shows and get lots of info. Although you will get lots of valid opinions/pointers on here, the only true way to find out if something is right for you is to test it yourself.
Hope all goes well.:)

Latest posts

Back