Facial products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajb

Reaction score
hi there, i am wanting to add facial products to mt salon, im currently not using anything but would like to start, the problem is that i am only a small salon, self employed, but i am based in ilkey, ive tried contacting some of the companies and they are wanting £4000 and £3000 to start up. cna u pls advise me on a gud quality product i can use with out the big start up cost
x

There are lots of companies out there whose minimum opening order is much, much less. I have just signed up with Environ whose opening order is just £500 and no minimum order thereafter.

I know cost is a major factor in choosing skincare but don't let it be your deciding point. Look at what results you want to acheive, does the brand represent your salon, will the brand support YOU as a business.

Do a search on here and you will find many threads about choosing skincare, what to look for and what mistakes to avoid.

I use Eve-Taylor, There are no start up costs. My customers cant get hold of it and they are very well priced! And quite a bit of profit on retailing.
Great company and products...love them xxx

Have you tried contacting Babor - I use them and the products are fantastic.

I am in a similar situation as you and have been using them for a couple of years.

also they are based near Manchester so relatively near to you.

I use Eve Taylor in my salon. As Kylie said, there is no minimum order. The products are lovely and they don't cost the earth.
They scour places like Ebay every day to make sure no-one is selling them cheaply. Clients therefore are more likely to but the products from you as they won't get them anywhere else cheaper.

look into getting samples of eve taylor no min order and algologie min £50

Latest posts

Back