Facial range for new home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautybumblebee

Reaction score
I am starting my beauty business from home, I am doing up a large room upstairs into a lovely beauty room, I need a good range of facial products to use but I don't know who to go for. I would prefer a natural herbal range which isn't too expensive but is good quality.
Can anyone recommend me a range?

We've just stocked up on THEA, 100% Natural, not tested on animals, parbon free and all that malarkey. Clients now have a choice of Dermilogica or Thea.

Girls had their training and I was a guinea pig for a facial (such a hard life I lead lol) it was lovely. The starter kits come in various price ranges. Give them a Google, we're getting great feedback from clients so far

We've just stocked up on THEA, 100% Natural, not tested on animals, parbon free and all that malarkey. Clients now have a choice of Dermilogica or Thea.

Girls had their training and I was a guinea pig for a facial (such a hard life I lead lol) it was lovely. The starter kits come in various price ranges. Give them a Google, we're getting great feedback from clients so far

Oh I will have a look thank you!!!

Oh I will have a look thank you!!!

Hi, I can highly recommend Jane Scrivner. If you want further details please message me x

Try Environ i am pretty sure there is a 100% mark up price on all retail products an easy way of keeping your profit margins high while using result driven products , and unlike dermalogica they have not sold us therapists out.

Try Environ i am pretty sure there is a 100% mark up price on all retail products an easy way of keeping your profit margins high while using result driven products , and unlike dermalogica they have not sold us therapists out.

To use environ don't you have to invest a lot, you have to purchase the machines aswel as the products.. I have a budget you see as I am just starting out.

Environs initial outlay is in the thousands. They're also not a natural herbal range!

Good luck with your choices.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back