Facial waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbeauty35

Reaction score
What's the best wax for waxing on the face? I have used lavender wax for sensitive skin after using the pre wax lotion but skin has become grazed in an area on the cheek.
I did not continue with the rest of the waxing

Sent from my SM-A300FU using SalonGeek mobile app

The best wax for facial waxing is hot wax. Put aside fragrances and colours as they make not difference to how good the wax is at removing hair.

Hot wax is safer in that you won't graze the skin and it's more comfortable for your client. That said, you can't beat strip wax for the finer hair and only strip was with remove tint from the skin if you've done their brows.

If you master strip wax it's great but hot wax is always the safer bet. Nothing wrong with either though.

Thank you for your reply Kim :)

Sent from my SM-A300FU using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all,
Any recommendations on your preferred hot (hard) wax for facial waxing? I've used Mancine Ultra Flexxx Vanilla for a couple of years and I'm finding recently that it's not picking up the finer facial hairs as well as it used to. I have heard LYCOjet Hot Waxes are quite good for the finer "fluffier" facial hairs.

Any recommendations on your preferred product and why would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Latest posts

Back