facials and spots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeymummy

Reaction score
A freind of mine had a facial at a well known department store
a couple of days later she broke out in spots... ohh she said, the facial brings all the grime out dosnt it??

im not so sure about that, im no expert on basic facials but i would of thought that if you are having a cleanse, a mask etc that all the grime would all be drawn out during the facial ?
I would love to know!!!

cheers birdsxx

A freind of mine had a facial at a well known department store
a couple of days later she broke out in spots... ohh she said, the facial brings all the grime out dosnt it??

im not so sure about that, im no expert on basic facials but i would of thought that if you are having a cleanse, a mask etc that all the grime would all be drawn out during the facial ?
I would love to know!!!

cheers birdsxx

Facials can bring on a break out of spots as you are boosting the sluggishness of the skin so a breakout within a few days can happen. The massage itself improves the sluggishness of the skin and will over time help improve this sluggishness.

I am sure there are some other geeks that can answer this better than me.

Yes, the skin is being stimulated during the treatment therefore any impurities/toxins may work their way to the surface resulting in spots.

Having spots after a facial does not mean it wasnt an effective treatement. Your pores are opened after the treatment so that all the impurities can be gotten rid of.

Latest posts

Back