Facials training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salj

Reaction score
I don't currently offer facials but I think I might like to start. I am trained in them (Level 2 NVQ), however, I qualifed about 8/9 years ago now and I haven't really done one since so I need some refresher training.

Can anyone recommend anywhere that might do this? I was thinking of Eve Taylor, as I do like their products, but I can't find anything on their website about whether they still run training.

Following this as I am interested in Eve Taylor too :) x

Most skincare companies will offer training in their products at a small charge or some are free. That would probably be enough for you to feel confident in practicing.

I'd give eve Taylor a ring and find outc what they offer.

Vic x

Yes Eve Taylor offer training in their skincare and treatments. I think it's a 2 day course. You need to register as a professional on their website and then you will be able to access the information you are looking for. Or give them a call.
They are a great company to deal with, I highly recommend them. They also half a very good fb page for pro's only. Eve Taylor often posts on it, a truly inspirational lady.

Awesome, thank you guys. I will call Eve Taylor. x

Yes Eve Taylor offer training in their skincare and treatments. I think it's a 2 day course. You need to register as a professional on their website and then you will be able to access the information you are looking for. Or give them a call.
They are a great company to deal with, I highly recommend them. They also half a very good fb page for pro's only. Eve Taylor often posts on it, a truly inspirational lady.
Kerry, could you PM me a link to the fb page? I can only find the regular one (I am already registered as a professional with them as I bought their mobile kit ages ago when I was setting up my business).

Just messaged you salj :)

Latest posts

Back