Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hi, I'm hoping to start adding facials to my list of treatments as had a few clients ask about them and I used to love doing them. I don't have a huge budget seeing as I'm a fairly new self employed mobile therapist. I have trained with natures way and dermalogica but was just wondering if anyone had used skin truth facial products before? Thanks in advance x

Iv had a facial with skin truth but to be honest id prefer a better brand for facials & this is why I didn't return to that place for another facial. I started with kaeso products as they are affordable. But then moved into better organic brands. I don't like to use skin truth as think ppl expect to get a btr product especially when it's on the face. But I know of others that do offer it.

i use kaeso products for all of my treatments as they smell really nice and aren't too expensive, which is perfect for me as i work from a little room at home and can't afford to use dermalogica etc

I'm doing a facial course at the end of the month too - will be using kaeso. I've just bought the NYR start up kit hoping to use some of their products too xx

I've haven't used it myself but from what I've read on here Eve taylor doesn't have a large opening order and everyone seems to like the products :)

I'm reluctant to use Eve Taylor when I rung up and enquired they were so rude!! X

Eve taylor products are amazing !! Give them a ring you will love them . I use them myself x

Don't let one person over the phone put you off, the products really are lovely and I order all mine off their website. You can get a mobile kit with everything you need to start up and it's really reasonably priced! They smell lovely and give good results. Their massage candles are amazing :) xxx

Thanks for all the help. I've never heard of either of these brands. Do they do a different package for each skin type or do you put it together yourself? X

I use Kaeso and they are fab.

For the facials there are three ranges:
Hydrating -for normal/dry skin
Calming - for sensitive skin
Rebalancing - for combination/oily skin

My clients love how they are totally tailored to their skin type.

The mani/pedi range is ace too :)

Kaesong is good I used it in my training but for results Eve Taylor wins hands down. I have had an abrupt person on the phone before but they may just have had a bad day you don't know. Eve Taylor is just as reasonably priced if not more so as you need less of the product. X

I use kaeso and the clients love the smell of it. They always say they like the results too. They may be fibbing, but the proof is in the return clients ;)

Check out Swissdermyl too, fantastic product range and really fab results and very affordable! They have different packages to meet your budget as well. Couldn't recommend them enough love the products, love the customer service and it dies what it says on the tin! Xxxxx

I do facials, and the two ranges I use and swear by are:

Environ - They have a fabulous range, the training is brilliant, and the results are awesome.

Neals Yared Remedies - This is a fab Organic range, smells fantastic and many people have either heard of it or seen it. The fact it is organic and an English product does actually sell it too.

Environ can be expensive as a start up - literally thousands, but Neals Yard, you join as a consultant for £95, and you get over £200 of products for this - all you need to start your Neals Yard business, a facial DVD and the products to do them etc. As a therapist, you can then buy the products at a 25% discount - you can then also sell the products to your clients, and when you sell them, you then get 25% profit from each item sold.

These products sell really ell for me, and people love the pampering neals Yard facials… If you want to know more, or want to join up have a look at my link, and see what you think…and questions, get back to me, and will eb happy to help out where I can

Just click on the "join us" tab at top of page

https://uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/tjreiki

Terry

Latest posts

Back