Facials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautytherapist

Reaction score
At college i was taught a continental facial
Cleanse
Deep cleanse
steam
extraction
facial massage
mask
tone
moisturise

Now i want to offer a mini facial (an introduction to facials)
Cleanse
Exfoliate
Massage
Tone
Moisturise

But i want to call my continental facial something more luxurious sounding so that clients dont just stick to the mini facial. Can you help?

What about a 'Prescription Facial'

?

Hi, what I did when I started was gathered leaflets from local salons. I compared all the different facials that they offered. Then I devised 3 of my own, incorporating treatments reflecting on the price.
The only thing you may find is that your clients will go for your 'mini' facial cos it has what most of them want- the massage. I dont have this in my 'express' facial as this is a quick treatment, basically a quick cleanse, exfoliation, tone and moisturise.
In my 'rebalance', I have the above along with steaming and a a mask.
In the 'luxury', all the above plus the massage.
Believe it or not, they all go for the 'luxury' because of the massage.
I think 'prescription' sounds a bit clinical, although a lot of them are called that.

HTH, Michelle xxx

Yes i thought prescription also sounded clinical i like your ideas though mayve i should drop the massage from the mini facial then?

Luxury / advanced facial ? That's what I call mine and have lots of facials. Or prescriptive

A mini facial should be about 30mins. You don't want to overstretch yourself trying to cram so much in.
Besides, the massage should be a relaxing time!!
Meant to say tho, the treatment times and prices respectively are;
30mins- £10, 45mins- £15, 1hr- £20.
Hope that gives you a better idea. Good luck with it and let us know what you decide on.
Michelle xxx :)

why don't you give them all different names for different skin types eg deep cleanse facial for oily combination, rejuvenating facial for mature, dry , sensitive skin prescriptive facial for people such as teens with acne and slow to healing skin luxury facial for all skin types and inclus with this one parafin mask, then that way you have a facial every ones needs young and old

deluxe facial?

anything meaning better than 'mini facial' :)

How about calling the luxury facial a "bespoke facial"?

and call the mini facial a "taster facial"?

Latest posts

Back