facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxkelliexx

Reaction score
ive just started level 1 beauty.i had some homework to do but it got handed back to me because i didnt put why there is a set procedure.ive been looking on the internet and cant find it anywhere.maybe im just looking in the wrong places.if anywould could help me id be very grateful. thanks.:lol:

Set procedure??? For what facials???

I would presume it would be Cleanse to remove make up, tone to remove cleanser and close pores off (this varies though between different facial ranges). Massage would be to relax client and increase blood circulation to the skin so thus increases oxygen, collegen cell renewal etc. Mask would be to remove impurities or hydrate the skin.

Put some more info on the question/homework so we can help you.

Kate

i had to write about different facials.and the teacher wrote on it also write why there is a set procedure and thats it.:|

in facial nvq 2 i was taught to do , cleanse , diagnose (under mag lamp ) exfoliate . massage , mask , tone then moisturise , im asuming the teacher means why would u do them in this order , well basically its because each part of the routine compliments and benifits each other . eg u get maximum results . so i would put something along the lines of that , hth vic

thanks for that.so shall i just put 'there is a set procedure for a facial because this way you get maximum results':lol:

hi , yeah i would put something along the lines of that hun , if that is what was def meant by that question . I remember i had a question similar to this and i put that and it was correct , hope that helps ya

yeah thats great thanx:hug:

Yeah put something like, 'the reason there is a set procedure is to ensure each product used is used effectively and ensures that the stages of the facial are beneficial for the purpose. I.e by cleansing the face first, you can remove all impurities and toning the skin will ensure the traces of cleanser are removed and ensure completion of the cleansing process, exfoliating will help remove dead skin cells and allow for successful penetration of further products i.e. massage medium, mask and moisturiser' hth! good luck xxx

Latest posts

Back