Fact or fiction?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Polishes are not all the same formulation.

Keep your PROFESSIONAL polishes as all professionals are advised to do; out of the direct sunlight and in an ambient temperature ... lids tight when not in use and apply your polish like a pro ... quickly and efficiently so the bottle you are using is not open for too long.

In all my professional life I never kept a CND polish in the fridge! Never needed to. Make sure your polish is a good brand and if it is thixotropic then that definitely helps them to keep longer on the shelf.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ~ You're back! :hug: I've missed you Geeg, it's just not the same here without you. I've been a good girl too, whilst you've been away ;)

Before you :smack: me for going off topic (see I do listen to you, lol), have you ever used thinners to thin the polish down if it goes gloopy?

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ~ You're back! :hug: I've missed you Geeg, it's just not the same here without you. I've been a good girl too, whilst you've been away ;)

Before you :smack: me for going off topic (see I do listen to you, lol), have you ever used thinners to thin the polish down if it goes gloopy?

Thanks ... lol ... I have never used thinners with CND polishes as they never need them. CND don't even sell thinners. A better solution is to add a little base coat to your polish if it goes thick and is hard to apply. Using thinners changes the nature of the polish and usually they destroy the shine .. adding a few drops of Base coat does not ruin the polish like thinners do.

Latest posts

Back