Faith lift facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPampered

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had used the faith lift products, what are they like, do they live up to what they say and how popular do u find the treatments?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I have used it a couple of times so far and yes it does :) Skin feels really lifted, definately reduces lines and wrinkles

I did a Faith lift on my mother (62yrs) last night. I was impressed with the results, we took before and after pictures and there was definitely a difference.

...my dad said she may have problems being served wine when we went out for dinner :D but even he said he could see the difference, and he doesn't notice anything!

Love faith lift this is my mum before and after her first one x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371998572.465587.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371998572.465587.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 748
How long result lasts?

I find on average about 5 to 7 days so great if a client has a night out or weekend away planned. I also offer courses of 3 or 6 to be taken every 5 to 7 days and these results last a lot longer. The aftercare products are amazing too, the face cream sinks in really well and really prolongs results and the eye cream lasts forever x

Thanks ladies I think im definately coming to invest in the products. How popular do u find they are?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I am considering doing this course. Is it good?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back