Fake bake intense training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minxymax

Reaction score
Hiya!!

Im a nail tech that is expanding my business so i have taken the plunge after doing a lot of research, and decided to go for FAKE BAKE.. It was very close between Sienne X, and i was 100% confident until i have read a few of the posts on the FAKE BAKE board... (yikes) Please can anyone give me some advise on this..
Im really looking forward to doing the course in a couple of weeks, but do people really go green? (like it says on here?!) ..

Thanks in advance for any info..

xx

I have been fake baking clients for over five years now and not one has gone green trust me. lol. It's a fab brand and the tan is a lovely golden brown colour. Maybe someone has had a faulty bottle or something but I can honestly say I have never had a problem with it and my clients love it that is why I stuck with the brand. I have tried various tans in the past and I found this one to be the best. You won't be dissapionted if you go with them. :) Htp

Fab thankyou!!! x

Might be an idea not to get the package deal with them but go for the maximist 5008 from elsewhere and buy the solution separately...please see threads about this issue!!Do some research..this forum is great! Good Luck with the new venture !

do people really go green? (like it says on here?!) ..

xx
hello darling i trained with st tropez and worked with them on a 2 week campaign doing spray tans all day..
the only reason a spray would go green is because its gone off, spray tan solution does have a self life and if stored incorrectly it will de-oxidise and no longer work.

Hiya!
I have had my clients underarms go green once before, only because she forgot and used deodrant and hadn't told me. It washed off with the solution the next day. Any small discoloration I have ever noticed has washed off on every client to reveal an all over coverage.
Hope this helps!
X

Latest posts

Back