Fake Bake Pod

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
hi all,
has anyone got the Fake Bake pod? If so, what do you think of it and also can you pm the price?
ta v much!!

well its great as a bouncy castle for kids partys LOL !! its roof less and ruthless in my opinion i see nothing positive about it its basically a stand up lilo with the air intake used as as an extraction system
the STC cubicle is a far better/cost effective option :eek::eek:

I'm not a spray tanner, but have looked into it - not right for my business at the moment.

The Pod thing ... all gimmick and no substance. From what I remember its actually quite expensive ... and for the price does it give you anything above what a standard pop-up spray cubicle does?

It's noisy ... fan to keep it inflated, its big and bulky and well I can't think of anything that makes it better.

Mat

rang up today about the price today :eek:
thanks for the imput everyone!

The Only Thing Thats Makes It Fake Bake Is The Logo To Be Honest, You Can Buy A Plain Black One From Any Beauty Supplier For A Half The Price. You Can Get Fake Bake Towels, Which Are A Reasonable Price ( If You To Use The Logo, And Clean Up Well When Washed

well its great as a bouncy castle for kids partys LOL !! its roof less and ruthless in my opinion i see nothing positive about it its basically a stand up lilo with the air intake used as as an extraction system
the STC cubicle is a far better/cost effective option :eek::eek:

Positives

It looks impressive, first impressions are key.
It has an extractor meaning mess free
It is simple to inflate and put away (unlike them pop up tents)
It is easy to clean... wipe down or washing machine.
It is unique to Fake Bake, you will stand out from the crowd.
Fake Bake voted UK's Number One Tanning Brand 2009

Expensive to buy as a standalone unit costing £2500+vat, £250 if you become a Fake Bake at Home Mobile Professional.

gold_V_21aug09_mag.jpg

I use the pod in my salon and to be fair, it was a bit of a waste as there are no differences IMO but saying that, I do have more clients coming in for spray tans now because they like the look of it and because the containers are on top of the gun as oppose to under it, I find I use less product.

Latest posts

Back