Fake Bake Question...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gem81

Reaction score
Hi everyone, quick question from a Fake Bake newbie...

What effect does the spray guns pressure settings have on the tan. I notice my gun has Low, Mediun and High. What difference does it make using the spray gun on each setting?

Also, I have a trade test later on in a salon. If all goes well I may have a position providing tans for the salons clients. The member of staff I will be spraying for the test is as white as snow! Does anyone have any hints or tips on getting a really nice result on her? She also has bleached blonde hair.

Thanks for your time.

Gemma

Hi there,

I use Fake Bake aswell and have what i think is the same machine (a fake bake piglet?) and mine has the low med and high. (its just the speed of the spray of solution) To be honest i always use the low setting, I just think that because it doesnt come out as fast i can control it better and it doesnt use as much solution as the other settings, my clients so far have always been happy with the tan and trust me as im as Irish as i get, both myself and most of my clients are snow white!! Gives a lovely natural colour.

Hope this helps.

The settings on your gun affect how much solution is emitted when you are spraying,
were you not taught about your machine and gun when you did your spray tan training ?

You will need to give the girl that you are spraying a mob cap to wear or her hair will be brown too,
as she is pale you need to use a light % of solution on her and when spraying you need your gun to emit a fine mist so that your model is only damp from the spray tan, not a drip in sight if you get my meaning,
good luck :hug:

The settings on your gun affect how much solution is emitted when you are spraying,
were you not taught about your machine and gun when you did your spray tan training ?

Yes of course. I was 12 weeks pregnant at the time of my training and alot of things didn't seem to sufficiently sink in. Well thats a lie, most of it did but I wasn't sure about this.

I have some hairnets and always use those so she shouldn't come out as a brunette fingers crossed.

I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks

I have some hairnets and always use those so she shouldn't come out as a brunette fingers crossed.

I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks

Probably better if she wears a disposable mob cap...you dont want to go painting brown criss cross paterns in her hair:eek:

Good luck :hug:

Oh thats what I mean. The Fake Bake disposable caps. I'm just a bit dosy and call them the wrong thing.

Oh thats what I mean. The Fake Bake disposable caps. I'm just a bit dosy and call them the wrong thing.

Phew LOL :hug:

Latest posts

Back