Fake Bake Scent or no Scent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hewitd01

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I'm new to using fake bake and have an account so received my samples last week and was very impressed with the lovely coconut scent and the tan itself.

Due to me being extremely quiet at this time of year and a new business I was a little disappointed to hear about the minimum order value. One bottle of solution is lasting me at least 2 months atm. So I took the risky approach of looking on ebay! I found a lady who was selling all her daughter's kit as she had trained but decided not to go self employed so was selling all her fake bake solutions etc. I put in an offer and won her bottle of sealed unopened darker solution.

It's arrived and was completely sealed etc but I've opened it and it has no scent at all?

Is this normal. Its not off from what I can see and sprays fine.

Please don't shoot me down for ebaying, if it turns out that I've wasted money then lesson learnt!

Please help fake bake users!

Thanks, Claire

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

I only order one bottle sometimes online no problem or use the tan bar, it smells like biscuits to me lol unless it's the limited edition one u sampled?!

Thank you for replying. I can't order online until I place my first order through them by calling! ?! Will try tan bar next time. It just doesn't smell of coconut which the sample did. Not sure if its biscuity! Lol.x

What colour bottle is it in? Xx

Its brown hun. X

Thats the old one, you probably had a sample of the limited edition. It will have a smell just not as pleasant as the new scent. Xx

Fab. Thanks so much. X

Also on cosmetic products the fragrance is usually artificial and even when a product is sealed the fragrance is usually the first thing to go! So it maybe that the product is old even though it is sealed

Latest posts

Back