Fake Bake tanning training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie-jo

Reaction score
Help! Does anyone know where i can do fake bake spray tanning training??? I live in Southampton, Hampshire. :irked:

Hiya, if you call Fake Bake directly on 0870 054 4455, they'll be able to tell you where their nearest training school is xx

Help! Does anyone know where i can do fake bake spray tanning training??? I live in Southampton, Hampshire. :irked:

Hiya I am also looking for the nearest Fake Bake spray tan training I am in Portsmouth. I have tried phoning today but they are closed!! Of course, its Saturday!! They are open mon to fri 8.30 til 5.30. I will try on Monday and will let you know if I get anywhere!!:idea:

Hiya I am also looking for the nearest Fake Bake spray tan training I am in Portsmouth. I have tried phoning today but they are closed!! Of course, its Saturday!! They are open mon to fri 8.30 til 5.30. I will try on Monday and will let you know if I get anywhere!!:idea:

Hi, i couldn't get through but have found somewhere else that does spray tanning training and they train with Fake Bake and St Tropez. The Course is in Covent Garden and costs £275. You get a cert at the end. They also include body contouring which is good. Search for London Beauty Institute. I'm booking for this thursday. Let me know how you get on. :)

£275!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is way too much to train for spray tanning!
I think someone said that Fake Bake were doing courses for £50 but most companies only charge about £100 and they are accredited courses and you get a certificate.

Have just looked on that site and it doesn't say anywhere that the courses are accredited. If you don't do accredited courses then you won't be able to get insurance.
I had an independent trainer when i had my training and we used about 4 different spray solutions. You can use whatever solution you want after you have done your course.

There are lots of other companies that do accredited training. They certify you in being a Spray Tan operator, just just the product. Take a look around.

HTH.

Latest posts

Back