Fake bake .....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moosey

Reaction score
hi i am looking at fake bake but i do have my doubts bearing in mind i have not checked out the product properly as wanted some opinions on here 1st .... im a bit worried that it is quiet dark? can some one please advise on this annd also stockists as that is somethink else i would like to now many thanks guys xx

HI,
I opened a Fake Bake account and order my stuff through them. That way I can be sure that it's fresh (and genuine). I'm a small salon and don't order big amounts at a time. Although I don't think they've a minimum order, there may be a small delivery charge.
It's a fab product and reacts differently on different types of skin. I personally love the shade of the 'normal' spray tan lotion, and now there's a darker one for those that want it. They've also brought out a light lotion for fairer skins. I don't know if they'll send you samples (so that you could try before you buy), but you won't be dissappointed.
Also, many clients now come in to be 'Fake-Baked' not spray tanned, so the brand sells itself !
HTHs

hun will get in touch with them asap xx

Hi, I have never ever tried Fake Bake so I cannot comment on it from my personal point of view BUT I have had probably twenty people ringing for spray tans asking that it is NOT fake bake because they have had bad experiences with it ie. patchy, too dark and spurodic around the hands, I have also had someone in whose daughters 21st party was apparently ruined because of a fake bake tan gone wrong. Now this could be down to how its applied or like above it perhaps could not have been a genuine fake bake product, although I didnt know you could get hold of copies, but as you are starting out I wanted you to have an informed choice like I did. There are lots of tanning suppliers out there and am sure they will be happy to send you some samples. Try tantrick, vani-t, celebrity secrets and sienna-x before you decide. Hope that helps xx

i have been spraying for a while so not new to this but did worry that is was to dark i do just fancy a change but like you saythere are so many so will defo shop around before choosing thanks guys xx

hi

was just wondering if anyone had any good things to say about fake bake?

i'm doing my training at the end of the month on the spray and hoping to start up doing it mobile. i love the lotion but only used it on myself so not really had other peoples opinions. my friend does the fake bake spray and seems to be busy with it and has people coming back.

begining to be put off slightly with some of the comments on the board about fake bake.

Latest posts

Back