Fake Bake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleypeevor

Reaction score
What do people think of fake bake spray tanning? im thinking of using this for my clients?

I've been using Fake Bake since I started last September and it's great. I'm surprised that I now use Fake Bake Darker far more often than their Original shade. However, recently I've been asked for a solution for very pale skins, so I'm now offering Tantrick 5% DHA for those fair-skinned clients (or the scaredy cat first timers). I'm really comfortable now with what I feel are spray tan strengths for most skin tones (apart from really, really super-dark which I've yet to be asked for) xx

I dont like the colour of fake bake and the customer service is a load of rubbish in my opinion.
I use Sienna at the moment and I think nothing can beat it!! xxx

I dont like the colour of fake bake and the customer service is a load of rubbish in my opinion.
I use Sienna at the moment and I think nothing can beat it!! xxx

You also have to buy a start up package with them which i dont understand because you dont have to with any others that i have enquired about so defo no no for me xxx

I assume you are talking about buying the whole kit with Fake Bake?

i only say that as Sienna X had a whole business package advertised but when in looked into it i actually only needed a tent, a machine and some solution.

Insurance sorted, training, well i didnt really need any, its easy!

Hi I use Fake Bake for my younger clients as that is all they seem to know. You can also get fake bake for pale skin and red heads... :)hth xx

Latest posts

Back