Fake tan tights!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
Has anyone used these there is an article in femail (daily mail app) apparently they leave you with tanned legs? They are made by skin kiss, but they come with gloves so you don't get your hands messy so surely they make a mess on your clothes/furniture? Don't get it?

I assume you mean these:
The World

If so theye have been about since October last year, I've not heard any hype about them.

The article says you wear them for 10 minutes walking about and then take them off so I don't suppose they would make too much mess but I imagine there could still be patching and orange knees and ankles if no pre-tan care had been taken.

Yeah that's them, just wondering if they actually work. Can just imagine tho trying to stick it on my upper half too to even things out, end up looking like a bank robber :(

someone needs to do a trial for us......volunteers? :D

Ok, so the update according to the mail is, these feel clammy and are not nice to put on as they feel wet, you need to massage your legs with the tights on to distribute the tan, the tan does develop after a few hours but she had black feet and had missed a few spots whilst massaging so it wasn't that even. She said you may as well soak a pair of tights in tan solution then ring them out as this is what it was like (they came vacuum packed).

EEEwwwwwwww the thought of putting on wet tights.:Scared:

EEEwwwwwwww the thought of putting on wet tights.:Scared:

ewww i agree lol doesnt sound good at all,hadnt heard of these made me laugh tho that they exist hah x

I just found out about them today and posted it on Facebook as I thought the idea of them is hilarious!
Buy Tightsplease Fake Tan Tights Here!
Unless the 'sole' part has no tan on it you will end up with tanned feet. Why do the 'inventors' think people wear sticky feet when getting spray tans?
I also thought about not massaging/rubbing it all over and you'd end up patchy.
Would you have to walk about in them for 2 hours without sitting down?
I could just imagine the look on my posties face if I answered the door and forgot that's what (all) I was wearing!
What about thigh chaffing? Would you get darker bits there?
I had to double check the date on my calendar wasn't 1 April!
Just another thought; What if a bank robber put them on, not knowing what they were and ended up looking like someone from TOWIE!

I just found out about them today and posted it on Facebook as I thought the idea of them is hilarious!
Buy Tightsplease Fake Tan Tights Here!
Unless the 'sole' part has no tan on it you will end up with tanned feet. Why do the 'inventors' think people wear sticky feet when getting spray tans?
I also thought about not massaging/rubbing it all over and you'd end up patchy.
Would you have to walk about in them for 2 hours without sitting down?
I could just imagine the look on my posties face if I answered the door and forgot that's what (all) I was wearing!
What about thigh chaffing? Would you get darker bits there?
I had to double check the date on my calendar wasn't 1 April!
Just another thought; What if a bank robber put them on, not knowing what they were and ended up looking like someone from TOWIE!

Lol, you leave them on for 10 minutes, she did wear pants but said she was 'in a pair of pants and soggy tights that smelled like vinegar and biscuits' :( it took 6 hours to fully develop but some of it soaked through the pants :( I think spray tanning is safe :)

Sorry I can't link to the article but glad I didn't volunteer to try them ;)

Latest posts

Back