Fancy a vagacial?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if its more to get rid of ingrowing hairs from the bikini line its not like its a dodgy massage or anything, I think the name is stupid and tacky, they should maby call it an "after wax" treatment or something x

But if its more to get rid of ingrowing hairs from the bikini line its not like its a dodgy massage or anything, I think the name is stupid and tacky, they should maby call it an "after wax" treatment or something x

Or a Brazilian Bikini Treatment.

I need to look at the link as at the moment I have visions off a massage ! X

I agree it needs a better name

I need to look at the link as at the moment I have visions off a massage ! X

Me too!

After watching the link, I can safely say that I have no intention of getting a vagacial. The thought of laying there whilst somebody extracts ingrown hairs is just too much. :eek:

Well there goes my husband's career....as soon as he gets wind of this he's going to re-train as a beauty therapist. ;)
Mine will be fighting his way to the front of the queue:)

i had 4 10lb babies...

no amount of massage is going to change that landscape.

That name is simply nasty.
I promise I'm not being weird or anything like that, i do real facials alot, as well as lots of waxing. And i offer a service a little similar to what's being described.
Removing ingrown hairs, buffing shaved areas, waxing , trimming, and even coloring once in a while is not that unusual.
But, a name like that is just plain dumb, im sorry its wrong!

That made me laugh! Sounds so funny.

Latest posts

Back