Fancy a vagacial?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calminginfluenc

Reaction score
Your link isn't working for me. What is it?

I just googled it lol fit is next and it is real lol x

Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!

Well there goes my husband's career....as soon as he gets wind of this he's going to re-train as a beauty therapist. ;)

That was on Mark Wright's Hollywood Nights. I didn't know what it was either x

Holy Moses that's crazy! X

Well there goes my husband's career....as soon as he gets wind of this he's going to re-train as a beauty therapist. ;)

Haha!! That made me laugh!!

I seen this the other night to! How strange!! X

It's just so wrong on so many levels! I can't open the link but the thought of going into a salon and asking for one of these is just plain crazy! And giving one well!!!! I'm speechless!!!! X

I can't even say it! Wot the freekin hell would that involve?

Your link isn't working for me. What is it?

Sorry I think it's cause I posted from my mobile (new to this lol)

Shocking isn't it!!! Why on earth would anyone want to give or receive this "treatment!"

Vagina Facial = Vagacial! - YouTube

At first I thought "What the...?!', but thennnn I do have clients who have persistent ingrown hairs etc so a treatment to prevent/remove them is a good idea I think. As she says on the vid the skin in that area isn't treated very well. We recommend facials for skin that is exposed to the elements so why not do the same for the nether regions?!

I can't believe that I think I've talked myself into liking this. haha!

I think it needs a better name though. I can't bring myself to say it :eek:

I have talked myself in to it as well but wouldnt actually go and get it done x

I am a mobile therapist but my sister owns a hair and beauty salon and funnily enough she told me about it today, and her therapists have started doing it.
I must say it sounds another fad thing however I do suffer with ingrown hairs so I suppose if I couldn't deal with it myself if

- (sorry) maybe a vagacial would be the thing for me ! Lol helerious x

I associate a facial with massage so when I first read the thread, I thaught OMG no way, so wrong but its not like its the actual intimate area is being touched just where the client shaves or gets a wax done. I think it sounds a good idea x

oooh where can we get one done?? lol

I'm speechless.....

Latest posts

Back