Fantastic new manicure station - and cheap!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeburrows

Reaction score
Hi
I thought I'd let you know about my latest purchase. Follow the link below to see item.
I ordered this yesterday at 4pm from Viking dierct and it arrived just after lunch today. We have now built it up and it is absolutely brilliant! The quality is good, nice and spacious, pleanty of room for everything.
I'm delighted with this little beauty and at that price you can't go wrong!
Price is + vat and if you order any other item (so that you get above £30) you get delivery free and a free back pack into the bargain!

http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/(3ypcwl55fcdbu5njrqi0jkio)/catalogSku.aspx?id=DF05008&PR=QH6&XREF1=NCUK605605000001&XREF2=WORKSTATION2999

Hope the link works - if not email me and I'll email the details through.

Happy manicuring!

Janey

Sorry guys that link didn't seem to work.

You can search for the item though from the link. The item number is
QH6-DF05008

Good Luck

J

HAHAHAHAHA that is the desk people have been selling on ebay for 80 odd quid!! GOOD FIND!!

xx

it looks really nice and great value, but i like to put all my gear away out of site, keeps it looking tidy, let me know how you get on with it, have you got a poicture of it up in your salon? if so can you post it?

your link did work.

thats really nice, WOT A BILLY BARGAIN ! :cool:

i seen this some were in town the other day, cant think were though. it was much dearer than this. looks really nice but i also like my stuff out of the way in my drawers.

Looks superb Jane!!!

I toyed with buying that desk as I needed somewhere for my PC when I moved into the flat & loved the look of it (my old desk was so big I could not get it out of the house when I had to leave Crewe & didnt have time to dismantle it) In the end though I plumped for the H workstation (Q27-DF05012) to fit the excessive amounts of hardware I have hooked up :lol:, also a great bargain as the price had been dropped again and was only £20.

I have used Viking quite a few times & always been impressed with their prices & service .......... they have caught me out before now when I have ordered stuff late in the day thinking it would not get processed till the next day & then the stuff has been delivered the next morning.

Well worth signing up on the website for the mailing list as they are always doing great offers.

The link worked for me. Ive been looking for a couple of tables to go in my new salon well if it all goes ahead! I will definately look at it. I was going to have a trolly with drawers for all my bits which i can move so im not tied to one table and i can put it out of the way. Thanks for shareing your find.

Latest posts

Back