Fantasy tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angeldust39

Reaction score
hi peeps has anyone tried fantasy tan and if so what did you think

debbie x:hug:

Ive tried it and liked it.They are very generous with their samples and give you a whole range to try.Its comparitively expensive though although they do regular offers so if you were able to buy in bulk you can get a good deal.

hi gillian thanks i have asked for samples from them, also for other tans as well i currently use sienna and was also wanting to introduce another tan into my range, other samples i have are vani-t,tan trick sunless and now fantasy, ive tried the sunless on a friend last night and its lovely, not tried the tan trick or vani-t as machine i use busy bronzer the cup is too large for the sample size i received but i am waiting on a smaller machine coming in next few days so will try them then, i can see me getting confused in which tan to pick as extras as all seem lovely in thier own way,,,, :)

hi gillian thanks i have asked for samples from them, also for other tans as well i currently use sienna and was also wanting to introduce another tan into my range, other samples i have are vani-t,tan trick sunless and now fantasy, ive tried the sunless on a friend last night and its lovely, not tried the tan trick or vani-t as machine i use busy bronzer the cup is too large for the sample size i received but i am waiting on a smaller machine coming in next few days so will try them then, i can see me getting confused in which tan to pick as extras as all seem lovely in thier own way,,,, :)

Really glad you liked sunless hun, its lovely isnt it:green:

yeah it is lovely and my friend loved it too, went on lovely, she was falling asleep while i sprayed her she was so relaxed, i asked her today how it was and she said it was lovely and had a lot of compliments last night when out, i can see me getting confused tho :irked: as so many extra tans to choose from but only want extra one to offer as well as what i use :lol:

Glad to hear it. It is hard, spray tanning has really come a long way over the past few years, the machines and the solutions have got so much nicer/better so yes it does making choosing just one a little tricky. We are all different in our likes and dislikes, some of us prefer less guide colour some of us prefer more etc etc but you know what it is about a solution that you like,and find usefull. I dont envy you right now chuck choices choices hey?? LOL:green:

if you have a large solution cup put the small sample bottle inside it and fix into place with a small piece of blu tac, have it in the middle so that when you put the lid on the tube goes into the sample bottle and then spray...you may only be able to spray a small area but at least you get to try the tan!

xx

if you have a large solution cup put the small sample bottle inside it and fix into place with a small piece of blu tac, have it in the middle so that when you put the lid on the tube goes into the sample bottle and then spray...you may only be able to spray a small area but at least you get to try the tan!

xx

hi freckles thats sounds a good idea never thought of that lol, its ok im getting my smaller machine soon so not ness but thats great thanks lol:)
:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back