FAO HD brows stylists: doing your own brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
I trained in HD Brows almost 6 weeks ago, and although I'm confident styling the brows of others I have yet to do my own brows. My brows were HD'd on the training days but they need doing again.

so, do you do your own HD Brows or do u go to another HD Brow Stylist and swap services?

if you do your own - any tips before I have a go at mine tomorrow?:Scared:

I do my own I just don't trust anyone else enough! It's really hard to do the threading on your left eyebrow as it's back to front to usual but it's just practice, practice, practice its almost like learning it all over again. But all the rest is pretty easy to do just make sure you draw the outline first as it's easier to go wrong on yourself and have your elbows rested on something solid xxx

I do my own I just don't trust anyone else enough! It's really hard to do the threading on your left eyebrow as it's back to front to usual but it's just practice, practice, practice its almost like learning it all over again. But all the rest is pretty easy to do just make sure you draw the outline first as it's easier to go wrong on yourself and have your elbows rested on something solid xxx

so do you thread without pulling the skin taut? i was thinking I would need the hubster to stand behind me and pull the skin for me whilst i stood in front of the mirror and threaded?

so do you thread without pulling the skin taut? i was thinking I would need the hubster to stand behind me and pull the skin for me whilst i stood in front of the mirror and threaded?

I've tried that with my fella and it's impossible to do too many hands and arms in the way, but give it a go it might work for you.

I just really raise my brows for underneath the brow and tweeze any ones that are awkward but I don't have any problems with snagging on the top xxx

I find I can keep on top of mine for so long but to get a really good finish I have to go to another stylist now and then. I absolutely trust her with my brows but be careful who you go to as I've had a few disasters before finding this fab lady!! X

Well, I did my own today. Didn't ask The Hubster to help with the threading, just did the best I could...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364845969.314248.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364845969.314248.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 565
Well, I did my own today. Didn't ask The Hubster to help with the threading, just did the best I could...

You did a good job! I always do mine myself apart from last month when I went to one of the HD Brow Trainers for them done x

You did a good job! I always do mine myself apart from last month when I went to one of the HD Brow Trainers for them done x

Aw thank you, got some nice compliments from ladies at the gym this morning and clients today x

They look amazing! You've inspired me to try doing my own too. Great job!

Fab job! I love them - I'd go to you any day!!

I do my own just, when I started doing them there was no-one local that did them, so I had no choice. Now I still do them myself because I'm just too fussy to let anybody at them, but as I said Id let you, because your's are fab :)

Fab job! I love them - I'd go to you any day!!

I do my own just, when I started doing them there was no-one local that did them, so I had no choice. Now I still do them myself because I'm just too fussy to let anybody at them, but as I said Id let you, because your's are fab :)

Louise thank you! Xxx

Latest posts

Back