Fast growning nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequinto

Reaction score
Hi all Just a bit of advice needed really Have been doing my Sons girlfriends nails for the last few months now. I r/b every 2weeks but have noticed that her nails have grown quite a lot, the last time i r/b i took the nails quite shrt well i did her r/b a week ago and already they r out of shape very long and u can see where the white has grown cos u can c her natural nail underneath. Im i doing somwthing wrong or r they just fast growing nails?

hi
my nails are abit like this i think they just grow really fast! when i use the white powder to create the smile lines i try to take them as far up the nail as i can get away with so they usually look better after a couple of days! the other thing i do is put the natural tips on and cover the whole nail in pink powder and use a pale nail colour such as creative beau and they look lovely for ages!
sorry if i am not much help :)
Kat

Don't worry! Your son's girlfriend just has fast growing nails! Most of the time, it's genetic. I bet if you ask her, she'll tell you that her dad, or mom's nails grow fast like that. I agree with Kat about taking the white (l&p, or polish) a little farther up than usual. Or just sticking to the natural blush colors over the entire nail.

Its not anything you are doing Jackie other than when you are fileing and buffing it helps to stimulate nail growth as you are stimulateing the blood flow. This happens when you first get a nail biter, as you need to see them weekly at first, they seem to grow quite quickly.

My aunt whose nails i have done for months barely makes the two weeks through the summer as the sun also seems to help her nails grow. Through the winter she can nearly make three weeks. Its not a strange thing, just life.:D

Latest posts

Back