Fat freezing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lanemui

Reaction score
Anyone tried it? Does it work? How long before you saw results?

:banghead:
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I read about it online! It's £800 a pop and can only target an area the size of a pack of butter at a time! For me I'd have to spend thousands lol! Apparently the first treatment will shrink the fat by 4mm and after that it's less drastic! I don't think 4mm is that drastic in the first place!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

A place near me is doing it for £99 per large area. So, its not as expensive as £800..but I would only consider it if it works.

That's a lot cheaper!! Would worry me it being so much cheaper!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I know and they have opened another salon in Richmond with the same special offer. Still keen to hear if anyone on SG have tried it. X:)

Im training in it next week, i will let you know what its like

Thank you. X

Hi, hope you don't mind me asking
Which one is it?

I was thinking of training in Lipoglaze. :)

Hi, hope you don't mind me asking
Which one is it?

I was thinking of training in Lipoglaze. :)

They are called cool contours and have loads of auctions on Facebook for packages worth over £1000. I've booked in and keen to try. Apparently, when the fat is gone it's gone forever!

:) :D

My friend has been to Cool Contours and had the fat freezing, she loves it. I thought it was a gimmick but apparently it does work.

I had a fat freeze treatment at Cool Contours, lower tum and saddle bags. Results are effective from 60-90 days, tummy has been fab and I can see a huge noticeable difference, saddle bags not so much but my friend said she can see. Am looking at a course of cavitation to finish it all off.
Obv I am doing diet and exercise with it all to get max results!
Defo recommend for localised stubborn pockets of fat.

My friend has been to Cool Contours and had the fat freezing, she loves it. I thought it was a gimmick but apparently it does work.

Wow. Do you know how many treatments she did to see the results?

I had a fat freeze treatment at Cool Contours, lower tum and saddle bags. Results are effective from 60-90 days, tummy has been fab and I can see a huge noticeable difference, saddle bags not so much but my friend said she can see. Am looking at a course of cavitation to finish it all off.
Obv I am doing diet and exercise with it all to get max results!
Defo recommend for localised stubborn pockets of fat.

Thank you for sharing. Gives me some hope! :D

Did you only do one session on those areas? I've seen the cavitation package 8 sessions for £400. If you do, let me know if it works. I've won a package w fat freezing and 3 facial (derma roller, pelleve and microdermabrasion). Have u tried it?

Thank you for sharing. Gives me some hope! :D

Did you only do one session on those areas? I've seen the cavitation package 8 sessions for £400. If you do, let me know if it works. I've won a package w fat freezing and 3 facial (derma roller, pelleve and microdermabrasion). Have u tried it?

I only had one session in each area of freezing and haven't had any cavitation yet.
Pelleve is rf and works very well on lax sagging skin, haven't tried dermarolla and microdermabrasion is a really good rejuvenating treatment.
I'd be happy with that prize!!
😊👍

Just asked my friend and she said one treatment is noticeable, it takes a month or so until it starts to show, but after 2 it is more noticeable. She said its £375 for one but they do loads of deals.

I'm booked on for 27th Feb. Can't wait.. 3 large areas and 1 facial (not decided which treatment yet).

I need 2 more large areas but I'll see how the first session goes and if it works. I don't understand how the "fat" can be gone forever.. :confused:

i trained with 3D lipo

I did my training a few weeks ago. i loved it, such a good machine. it comes with different attachments so it can do slightly different treatments depending on what the client needs. one of the attachments shows instant results and can be done weekly and one of the other attachments can be done every 8 months i think i cant really remember and the results for this are shown after 2-4 months of treatment. i would recommend training with 3D lipo

Is 3d lipo the dr leah machine? If so how much was the machine and what components are involved? Is it fat freezing, cavitation and rf?

lily if you need anyone to practice on/take pics of I would be up for it!

Latest posts

Back