Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dnx

Reaction score
Gift of health:

Watch fat, sick and nearly dead on Channel 5 tomorrow at 19:00.

Been juicing for only about a month and feel so much better, byproduct: dropped a dress size.

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Last edited:
Sounds cheery... I'll take a look.

I can only see it listed for July. I'll wait or the paper and look at the listings

I can only see it listed for July. I'll wait or the paper and look at the listings

It's on tonight on Channel 5 at 19:00.

Checked it out online. Definitely going to watch it. Ty

Did you all watch this tonight? I did, totally inspiring and I even shed a little tear!

I'm going to join in with the Jason Vale 3 day reboot next week (9-11th oct).

The link is www.bigjuicereboot.com

X

Did you all watch this tonight? I did, totally inspiring and I even shed a little tear!

I'm going to join in with the Jason Vale 3 day reboot next week (9-11th oct).

The link is www.bigjuicereboot.com

X

Haven't seen it. Will have a watch. I've been juicing for just over a month and it's great!

Haven't seen it. Will have a watch. I've been juicing for just over a month and it's great!

I have just completed the 3 day detox (juice only for 3 days) omg I feel amazing! I haven't experienced any headaches or nasty side effects and have lost 5lbs! My very unhealthy hubby has joined on to, which has amazed me as he's one off those naturally slim guys who's never had to lose weight, but has a terrible diet. He has lost 10lbs too! Xx

I have just completed the 3 day detox (juice only for 3 days) omg I feel amazing! I haven't experienced any headaches or nasty side effects and have lost 5lbs! My very unhealthy hubby has joined on to, which has amazed me as he's one off those naturally slim guys who's never had to lose weight, but has a terrible diet. He has lost 10lbs too! Xx

Isn't it amazing! The weight loss is a byproduct for me. I'm more interested in the health benefits. Still great to look healthier as well as feel it. Do you think you'll extend your juice fast?

Isn't it amazing! The weight loss is a byproduct for me. I'm more interested in the health benefits. Still great to look healthier as well as feel it. Do you think you'll extend your juice fast?

Not sure whether I could extend the fast, more because of the inconvenience. But I have just been out for lunch, I had a juice smoothy for breakfast and for lunch had sea bass, carrots and new potatoes ... Omg I feel so sick! I feel like I'm lacking something, can't wait to get home and have some juice! It's bazaar, but it's definitely the health benefits and how it makes you feel that's important xx

Not sure whether I could extend the fast, more because of the inconvenience. But I have just been out for lunch, I had a juice smoothy for breakfast and for lunch had sea bass, carrots and new potatoes ... Omg I feel so sick! I feel like I'm lacking something, can't wait to get home and have some juice! It's bazaar, but it's definitely the health benefits and how it makes you feel that's important xx

There you go, that's the addiction lol!

Isn't jucing a bit expensive tho, as you dont get much juice from an apple so you'd need to use a few??

Or do i not know what I'm talking about? :D

Isn't jucing a bit expensive tho, as you dont get much juice from an apple so you'd need to use a few??

Or do i not know what I'm talking about? :D

My fav juice that will keep me going for a few hours or so is spinach, grapefruit, two apples and sometimes a lemon.

If I were juice fasting, and the family have one juice per day, it costs around £10 per day. Otherwise, that could last for a few days with one juice a day each for four of us.

Our 3 day detox cost us £45 for the two of us, Im finding that as i replace a meal with juice Im not actually spending anymore than usual as Im not buying as much other shopping just more fruit and veg xx

I've been juicing for a while now. Not hardcore but try to have at least one a day, preferably for breakfast. I saw the programme a couple of months ago and was blown away so had to give it a go. I can't deny i feel much healthier and have more energy as a result. The kids are still turning their noses up at veggie juices but are loving smoothies! 😃
I would recommend it to anyone x

Latest posts

Back