Father's Day competition rant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeauTea Rooms

Reaction score
Occasionally I do little competition for fun, as its Father's Day I put up a free gents cut & all people had to do was fill in the blanks:
The funniest thing my Dads has done ______
The one that got the most likes would win
However I've now had 4 people asking for an alternative with one saying if they won their bloke wouldn't want to change hairdressers & another saying he needs a massage not a hair cut!!
I am not amused & have deleted the competition (I'd only just posted it so no one had entered)
Obviously I'm in a grump this morning but honest to god it drives me mad, it was FREE & FUN, why are people so god damn rude!!

That's just people for you. Dont be disheartened by it.

Just one tiny word of warning though, was this on Facebook, because you may find that that kind of competition breaks facebook rules. It is worth checking.

Thank you
I always do them on Facebook, I have a profile not a business page. It probably does break some rules x

It does break rules even more if you are running a business from a personal page. Please do it properly or you could lose your entire profile, all pictures, all friends etc. it only needs one person to report you.

my father once lit himself on fire while BBQing. We didn't think it was funny at the time though. :lick:

Latest posts

Back