Faulty product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairextension10

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413402582.905142.jpg got a new white sparkle acrylic but when I tried to use it it's went really clumpy and dry why is this ?

Is this opal shimmer nsi?

I'm sure it is . Im in bed and will double check in the morning. But it's deffo nsi xxx

Is this common ?

I might be wrong as I can't remember the name of the shade but from what it looks like the shimmer has to be added to clear or coloured acrylic for it to be used that's what I do with the 1 I have from nsi anyway x

Ill try that! Thanks .. I got a pink one and that worked fine.. That's on the pinky finger xxx

Just add a small amount of it it doesn't need much x

Thank you 💗

NSI Opal Shimmer is the only one in the Technail kit that doesn't have acrylic in it. I had problems with it and when I asked Gemma Lambert about it at the Birmingham show she told me it needs to be mixed otherwise it's just glitter.

Hi thanks for the help and you were right! This is it mixed with clear acrylic! Xxxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413461478.973292.jpg

Latest posts

Back