Favorite Christmas Jingle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIPTOP

Reaction score
Hi Geeks and Geekettes with the risk off being entered into Adeles' C.H.O.P.S black book :eek::Grope:and tis the season to be jolly, well ok it is soonage :green: What is your favorite Christmas Jingle?

Mine is good ole Shakin Stevens Merry Christmas Everyone, as soon as I hear them jingley sleigh bells Im there shakin me tictacs, I LOVE IT!!

So come on lets get festive:lol:

Sue xx

Wham Last Christmas or Slade Its Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

he heehe

fairytale of new york kirsty mcoll and the pouges, love it a story of drunken rows between a couple at christmas,always gives me fond memorys of why i left my ex wife !!! :):)

fairytale of new york kirsty mcoll and the pouges, love it a story of drunken rows between a couple at christmas,always gives me fond memorys of why i left my ex wife !!! :):)

PMSL, your memories were that fond eh?? great tune though!!

Sue x

my favorite jingle...mmm well that gotta be the jingle of all those empty wine bottles jingling as they drop into the dustbin...means last night must have been a good one...if only I could remember :eek::lol::hug:

my favorite jingle...mmm well that gotta be the jingle of all those empty wine bottles jingling as they drop into the dustbin...means last night must have been a good one...if only I could remember :eek::lol::hug:

LMAO!! and heres me thinking that you liked a bit of Sir Cliff and a bit of mistletoe and 6 crates of wine:lol: or Nat King Cole and his Christmas song so then you can roast your nuts on the open fire:eek::lol::hug:

Sue x

Bing Crosby and David Bowie singing Little Drummer Boy...always brings a lump to my throat xxx

LMAO!! and heres me thinking that you liked a bit of Sir Cliff and a bit of mistletoe and 6 crates of wine:lol: or Nat King Cole and his Christmas song so then you can roast your nuts on the open fire:eek::lol::hug:

Sue x

nope im strictly an empty rose wine bottle jingle kind of guy...ive already started saving em up ready for christmas eve...with the amount im going through there will be enough for an orchestra to play a tune all through Christmas :eek::lol::lol:

Dear Kirsty MacColl and The Pogues, and The Waitresses.

I love Mariah Carey, All I want for Christmas is you.

Not quite a classic, but I love it and sing it loud when driving.

Latest posts

Back