Favourite alcoholic drinks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandy and coke
Basil and raspberry mojitos (not much of a fan of mint, so I substituted it and this drink is so lush!)

I'm not a big drinker at all but I know people who drink and turn into a nasty piece of ****! They always want to start a argument or start a fight.
This is my mum dad and sister ha ha

An occasional Guinness.

Anything else gives me a migraine. :-(

I don't drink often, but when I do, I drink.

I like a vodka & red bull.

But, normally, I am the person buying shots. Absynth, galchlager, jäger etc

Has always gotta be Malibu and coke, could drink one now ha :) either that or chocolate baileys mmmm ;)

Bundaberg rum strait out of the freezer with a coke and ice on my favourite beach on Bribie Island as the sun sets :Love:

Bundaberg rum strait out of the freezer with a coke and ice on my favourite beach on Bribie Island as the sun sets :Love:

Gotta love bundy rum... Used to love visiting friends in Bundy! ;)

Gotta love bundy rum... Used to love visiting friends in Bundy! ;)

its the best hey missus ...brought me a bottle home and every now and again I have me a sip to bring back them memories :Love:

its odd...still keep it in the freezer ...but never freezes...just stays at that just right temperature ...yum yum yum :lick::lick:

Stella Pear Cidre or Malibu and milk, and at Christmas Baileys Chocolat Luxe. Sounds kinda bad when I say I'm alcohol intolerant .... Oops!

My favourites are Woo Woo, Sex on the Beach and Long Island Iced Teas. I've tried making Long Island and woo woo but there just not as good as when I buy them.

wine and cocktails, wine and cocktails, wine and cocktails, did I mention wine and cocktails ;) I also love Malibu

A pimms, with all the bits and bobs if the sun is out

Mulled wine at Christmas

I love a Bellini

But my usual drink is a dry martini

And a baileys coffee

Or a spot of malibu in a coffee is really nice

And a whiskey in my tea

Latest posts

Back