Favourite alcoholic drinks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
Mines port or sherry yes I'm an old lady! But I do like cocktails like cosmopolitan.

Corona, rekorderlig cider, dissarono, absolut vanilla vodka, long island iced tea, Pinot grigio, I could go on! This is the sign of a problem 😂😂 x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Easier to say the only things I won't drink are stout or bitter.... Anything else , I'm game!
Top of the list though.. Champagne and espresso martinis.. 😛

In a pub.... Bacardi and 7up
In general... Most red wine except merlot.
I discovered pimms and lemonade this summer.. It's lovely

I'm a rum girl! Bacardi and lemonade, Morgan Spiced and Coke and Mojitos! Love Zinfandel or Grenache for Rose wine. Partial every so often to a Pernod and Black with lots of ice.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I gave up six years ago but before it was....
Out vodka lime and soda
In house red wine :D

Cheeky Vimto, Kopparberg & that berry flavour Sourz that came out a few years ago!

Desperadoes/corona
Malibu and pineapple juice
Fruity ciders
Rose :)

I'm pretty boring....most of the time Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio, with a splash of soda, champagne when I get the chance, Pimms or brandy/lemonade on occasions. Pimms is a bit lethal for me though....it tastes so innocent and when you add all the fruit and cucumber it seems healthy too!
Stewie; I have a port and lemonade on Christmas morning, and really enjoy it. The odd thing is that it is the only drink and time when my tee-total mother had an alcoholic drink.
I got horribly drunk with my sister-in-law on sherry when we were on holiday......

At a wedding or similar event, vodka and tonic with a twist of lime. Hangin' around in the summer, Smirnoff Ice, Mike's Hard Lemonade or those slushy cocktails you put in the freezer.

Ok I'm not as posh as the rest vodka and red bull for me ;)

Ps love your threads stewie

I love piña coladas! Also strawberry and lime ciders, rose or white wine.

When I was in labour I was asking for Brandy and coke!!! Think I'd had to much gas and air hahaxx

Good old dry white wine for me (very cold).. Otherwise either a vodka and lemonade or a rum and coke xx

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cider cider and more cider! Especially Strongbow (all flavours), carling and cidre.

Spirit wise, i'm a malibu and oj kinda gal

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anything but lager ...I'm not fussy 😊👍

Lager - carling or Stella for a quiet night in, brandy & coke with less & less coke in it for a loud night in & snakebite for when I wanna get off my face!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Vodka, lime and lemonade

Purple rain

Or a RGB (shot). Created on a drunk night by me and my two best guy friends
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408227500.298694.jpg

Disaronno and coke
Captain Morgans and lemonade
Strawberry daquiri
Srawberry an lime rekorderlig (sp?)
Eristoff gold vodka and coke
Baileys
Malibu slushies on holiday!
Ooh and if I'm trying to get wrecked...jägerbombs!
There's also a really cool bar near me called v bar, they do the most amazing shots, there like mini cocktails and £1 each, love it! Xxx

I'm not a big drinker at all but I know people who drink and turn into a nasty piece of ****! They always want to start a argument or start a fight. I love my beer but flush all the time when I have it. I'm very jolly when I'm drunk :)

Latest posts

Back