Favourite/popular Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bickers

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm wanting to put in a shellac order in the next week to make the most of the discounted price whilst it's on offer. I already have a good mix of colours but I quite often buy colours I like that are similar to what I already have

What is everyone's favourite colours or popular with their clients?

Also I'm going to buy a few lecente glitters, can anyone reccomend a few good ones to start with?

Thanks in advance

Ooooooh watching this thread too
As I'm going to be doing this next couple of weeks and I only have the 12 that gone in the summer package so would love advice of popular ones to have as fail safes as I just can't decide

My clients tend to like tropix, this has been a huge hit for the summer. Wildfire classic red, field fox and nude knickers, lobster roll.
White iridescent is a good one to go with as it layers over the top well with everything. X

Hi all,

I'm wanting to put in a shellac order in the next week to make the most of the discounted price whilst it's on offer. I already have a good mix of colours but I quite often buy colours I like that are similar to what I already have

What is everyone's favourite colours or popular with their clients?

Also I'm going to buy a few lecente glitters, can anyone reccomend a few good ones to start with?

Thanks in advance

I believe Sweet squared hold a list of their most popular colours, so you could always give them a call.

Latest posts

Back