Feathered eyelash falsies, where???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I want to add false eyelashes to my treatments for people on the go and parties etc, but I want to offer them quite cheaply along with other treatments as a package. I am having trouble finding a cheap supplier of feathered lashes, I have even looked on ebay and although they are about £5 that for 1 pair and I really want this is to be what I charge to clients.
Any help?

Just bumping this up as have not had any ideas, I know Wow Factor have just added them , but nothing on their site yet to look at.
thanks
x

Just bumping this up as have not had any ideas, I know Wow Factor have just added them , but nothing on their site yet to look at.
thanks
x

Hi, I had pm'd you yesterday with some information? The range will be up on our site within 2 weeks :O)))
hth :hug:

We are as eager as you to see them on the site,
but these things take time,
give Britta a call and im sure she will be able to let you know when they will be available, i know it will be in a matter of days,
0845 022 2233

ok Britta beat me to it lol

Last edited:
Hi, Thanks for your comments, yes I got your pm yesterday Britta, as Louby said im just eager to order some.
x

Nouveau Lash sell feathered lashes.

Latest posts

Back