Feedback on Gel Bottle Inc gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyK

Reaction score
Any opinions on this brand? Considering trying in the new year. How does it compare to Gelish in terms of longevity of wear and application? Xx

It's brilliant if applied and cured correctly. Join the community on FB X

Yes I have read this but looking for some more recent feedback , particularly from Gelish users, If anyone had any. Thank you tho [emoji173]️[emoji173]️ xx

We use Gelish in the salon and there's no comparison. All TGB are two coat colours. None are runny. None shrink. None ripple. And the price is far better. We long stopped using Gelish. Only have two clients that still wear it.

I've been using it for a while now on myself or friends and I must say it does have a strong scent and causes heat spike other than that it's a great product anyone else having the same issues with it?

I've been using it since its launch and I love it so do my clients, I'm a CND shellac & bio sculpture salon and 90% of my clients now have TGB. My CND shellac is practically unused. I do not notice a smell with the gel polish colours, top or base coats and no heat spike and last easy 3/4 weeks. The gel builders can give a little heat spike depending on the natural nails, how it's applied (if too thickly) but then again the bio sculpture sculpting gel can give heat spike too X

Just came across this thread hope you don't mind if I join in I'm looking for advice on this also! I have noticed that tgb don't have there own led lamp but recommend a 60w led lamp what are you guys using? X

Latest posts

Back