Feel Terrible! Help please?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essential Bliss

Reaction score
Hiya, i had a client for only the 2nd time last week for manicure and pedicure. She had her own colour that she wanted, was OPI called 'Romeo and Joliet'.
Well...i dropped it..and it smashed into hundreds of little tiny bits and you can imagine the mess :/ thank god for laminate flooring and a LOT of nail polish remover! Haha..got every little speck off the floor and wall etc and managed to paint her nails with what i could scrape up! Lol..Luckily she was fine with it all!

But i feel awful as she loved this colour, but she told me it may be discontinued?! I dont use OPI and havent yet found it as i want to get her a new bottle, so does anyone no if OPI do still sell this colour or if i can get it anywhere?!
Thank you geeks :) x

eBay, I just checked and there's loads of them on there!

Hi Hun

Awwww poor u! accidents happen but i know it doesnt stop you from feeling bad!!

I dont use OPI myself but have you tried either Sallys Hair and Beauty Supplies (i think i remember seeing OPI in there) or try lenawhite.co.uk ???

I may be wrong on both counts but always worth a try.

Good Luck

xxx :hug: xxx

Sally's/salon services sell OPI. Try them. And don't worry. We all make mistakes and do things sometimes that make us feel bad. In the greater scheme of things it is just a nail polish! x :)

Had a look in my local sallys and they didnt have it :/ ended up buying a couple from there anyway, always too tempting! Haha :)

Thanks Pina, will have a look on there in a minute!

Yeah, she did actually laugh it off but before she was saying how was her favourite colour etc, how typical! Lol..Luckily she has rebooked again so obviously didnt put her off :)

Thank you all sooooo much...Always get soo much help on here when i need it!

Kayleigh xx

Latest posts

Back