Feeling alone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail_Envy

Reaction score
Hello, im in a mood today - a funk, where everything just gets ya down and you feel the world is against you. My 'friends' are the kind of people who thrive off drama and im at the point where i really need a break from it all. I hate drama, its nothing but trouble. when im in these moods my 'friends' are caught up in thier own world so i feel like i have no one to talk to. I dont want to talk about anything specific, but to be able to just talk with some one about the weather even would be nice. Wouldnt feel so alone if that makes sense?

So how is the weather where ever you are?

Morning :)

Well the weather is wet and drab where I am. I'm wasting time on salon geek this morning because I forgot a client changed her appointment to later today so I'm in too early :)
Do you have a busy day ahead today?

Lorna x

Hello, im in a mood today - a funk, where everything just gets ya down and you feel the world is against you. My 'friends' are the kind of people who thrive off drama and im at the point where i really need a break from it all. I hate drama, its nothing but trouble. when im in these moods my 'friends' are caught up in thier own world so i feel like i have no one to talk to. I dont want to talk about anything specific, but to be able to just talk with some one about the weather even would be nice. Wouldnt feel so alone if that makes sense?

So how is the weather where ever you are?

I had a friend like that and it's tiring!!
I've been stuck in since Friday as had op on foot but with the yucky weather I'm not to fed up! Xx

Friends like that arent to great, they bring ya down. I hope your foots ok! Is it to nosey if i ask what happened?

Its been rainy weather here, without the rain. Which is nice as i like the colder weather better

Friends like that arent to great, they bring ya down. I hope your foots ok! Is it to nosey if i ask what happened?

Its been rainy weather here, without the rain. Which is nice as i like the colder weather better

My ex friend really drained me! Everything was a crisis! If her hair was cut a mm more then normal it were as if the world was going to end!
She was very me me me!
Yes of course you can ask :) I had a bunion/ arthritis removed, I'm just so tired just want to sleep.
How's your day been xx

Aw I have friends like that too, if your feeling abit down they don't have the time of day, yet if it's them your the bad one for not giving sympathy?! Totally get how you feel, I've been feeling the same, feeling so sorry for myself. Feel like everyone is loving life and I'm a bore lol.. My partner came in the other day and told me he was going to his works party the end of the month and I went in a right stinker cos I had no plans haha how silly! But we're allowed we're woman😏 chin up and always remember how lucky you are and there is always someone who's worse off 😘 xXx

I have some great friends. Me, Myself and I...they understand me perfectly!

Sorry, it was a bit late last night and i fell asleep. My day wasnt too bad. Its been really busy at my house the last month and yesterday i had a bit of quite time which was great, but thats when everything hits.

How was your day?

Latest posts

Back