Feeling sorry for myself!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcross

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

So the illness this year has started!

Been having fever of 40+ and chills last 3 days, pain in shoulders up neck, constant headache, feeling sick, fatigue blah blah, so after a sleepless last night crying I decided to go to hospital, was met by a very rude nurse! Anyway 6 hours later I have been diagnosed with glandular fever and a swollen spleen, plenty of rest and now sitting on the sofa with chills starting again boohoo. I have been very well looked after by the hubby so far, wonder how log I can milk it lol ;)

How is everyone else? Any illness now the cold weather has crept up on us x

Glandular Fever can be very debilitating, and plenty of rest is the best known cure.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Awww no, I really do feel for you.
I've had it before and it made me crazy lol. Mum found me in the shower fully clothed reading a newspaper haha. It's a horrible thing hope your ok soon x

Oh no how awful, really nasty thing glandular fever grrr. I've been ofzf work this week (mon pm, all tues and this morning) with a sickness bug, it's been horrendous, still have god awful cramps now but I go on my holidays for a fortnight on sat and my clients are having kittens because they won't get done :( I've lost an absolute fortune being off too! As well as having clients cancel because they too are sick :(

That's one thing I've found since going mobile ... I pick up more bugs, coughs and colds than I ever did in a salon!!!

Thanks for all of you replies, yeah it is a strange thing glandular fever I felt like drunk with it can't walk in a straight line so not even going to attempt to drive, a lot of people seem to say it takes a while to get over it, hope I'm over it by Xmas! Xx

Aw sorry to hear your ill nicolaluise, hope your client were understanding hope you recover in time for your holidays xxx

Latest posts

Back