Feeling stressed after every client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zringa

Reaction score
Hi, I have very few paying clients, I really want to do a good job. When the client leaves I start thinking, what if i ve done somthing wrong or what if they start to lift of something will happen. I check the mobile 100 times to see if someone send to tell me something went wrong. The clients usually goes out very satisfied, but I had one who had problems whit her finger nails, she said they started to lift and she took them all off but her toe nails are still perfect after 4 weeks! I don't know. Does this happen to you?:cry:

I know exactly what your saying and feeling.

In my heart of hearts I know that Im a good tech and I feel confident of my work but when I get a new client I have the exact same feelings as yourself. It takes me a couple of months of constant worry before I settle down with a new client, their nails and my work.

I wonder if this feeling will ever leave me, I've been doing nails for 4 years!!!!

Karaxxx

Hi hun, think about it , if youve a few clients nails that ok and one that isnt , whos the problem ?

Its taken me a year to realise ,it was the clients fault they were loosing their nails and not mine, when you realise this , you ll stop worrying.

How about booking a one to one to give yourself a bit of confidence?

I also think if her toe nails are ok, maybe she hasnt been using gloves on her hands .

yes I m sure she didn't use gloves, and I have clients who keep them for 3 or 3 and a half weeks and are ok, but I still stay thinking you know maybe I could do a better job since i m at the begginning! I really hope i will be more confident with this work cause i enjoy doing them, its only that thought you know i keep thinking who knows if they are still ok etc. etc. however knowing that I m not the only one like this makes me feel a little better.:hug:

Do a search hun, there was a thread a while ago ..how do you become more confident, this ll probly make you feel better too.:hug:

I agree with Debbie, there was a great thread on 'confidence' on here ... including how to handle it if your client does come back to you. I think the fact that you worry shows that you are good at what you do and care about the quality of your work.x

Yes I read the threads and afterall i feel better, I hope with some experience, advanced education and support from all of you, I ll be much better!!

thanks alot:hug:

We all have our off days, but keep your spirits up, you will feel more positive in time.

I always think that the tech who is always happy (and I know a couple, not members on here though) is not that great and never will be:hug:

I think even us hairdressers have days like that. It's sometimes not even related to the cut or the fact it's a new client, just other things that are going on in our lives that unsettle us and make us second guess, well me anyway but not so much now.

I think if you didn't care full stop then you'd be in the wrong job. :hug:

Latest posts

Back