fibers from wipes in shellac!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use hands down pads from sweet squared they are fab!

My so called lint free wipes aren't. I'll try your suggestion of the Bounty roll. I'm getting fibres on nails, manicures take twice as long cos I'm constantly checking for fibres.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Could also be your table towle/ couch roll,
I also replace table towle for each client.
I layer couch roll
After I remove or pep I then take away a layer to get rid of bits ,
Then I do base,

Can you use the wipes for other treatments ? Pedis or something and buy some better ones for with shellac?

You shuld be able to find where you bought last ones on an invoice from supplier? Do you keep these for tax right? X

what on earth is a couch roll?

what on earth is a couch roll?

Its a wide roll of paper towel that you lay on the treatment couch before treatments, sone call it bed roll. Do you use it in Canadia? X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I have also tried many different types of so called LINT FREE WIPES. Well what a load of rubbish.They are not lint free. I use CND products and have tried the plastic backed handsdown pads, rubbish loads of lint/fibres. I was told to use the gauze pads, these too are rubbish. LOads of fibres. This then ends up on my brush and back in my shellac which then ruins my shellac. Sounds like the bounty towel might be the best. I will have to try that. Ax

I buy the small sized surgical gauze, the ridges help remove any 'bits' and it's lint free :)

a agree the hands down are rubbish for shellac, i use some lint free makeup remover pads and they work a treat.

I have also tried many different types of so called LINT FREE WIPES. Well what a load of rubbish.They are not lint free. I use CND products and have tried the plastic backed handsdown pads, rubbish loads of lint/fibres. I was told to use the gauze pads, these too are rubbish. LOads of fibres. This then ends up on my brush and back in my shellac which then ruins my shellac. Sounds like the bounty towel might be the best. I will have to try that. Ax

I have found the same with the plastic backed pads and the gauze pads. I am happiest with the Bounty paper towel. :)

Latest posts

Back