Fifty Shades of Grey movie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they were using the girl from Gilmore girls. Rory (Can't remember her real name) I think she would have been perfect.

My mr grey is tom hardy 😁 finding out it was Jamie Dornan was disappointing 😒

Jamie dornan ie mr grey is from our lovely island ireland! He's major over here...did a series called 'the fall' with Gillian Anderson & it was smacking! Hrs fantastic as an actor so really looking forward to mr grey! Ps watch the fall it's amazing!

I saw the fall and it was brilliant. I'm not disputing he is a brilliant actor. He just doesn't ooze sex appeal to me.

I think Mr Grey is a "Narcisstic Sociopath"

I got far more enjoyment out of reading Jilly Cooper and Jackie Collins
(call me old fashioned)!

Oh and why did she never get a nasty bout of cystitus with all that sex!!

I think Mr Grey is a "Narcisstic Sociopath"

I got far more enjoyment out of reading Jilly Cooper and Jackie Collins
(call me old fashioned)!

Oh and why did she never get a nasty bout of cystitus with all that sex!!

So that's what causes it!?

This came up on my newsfeed :) the spiel
That went with it was bang on (and written by a BDSM sub) but had too many swear words
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds just like my ex. Apart from the sexual violence lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I realise I am really behind the times, but it have only just seen the 50 Shades if a grey trailer on YouTube.

After reading the book, I'm not sure they've cast actors who look how I envisioned the characters in my head! Bit disappointed I think. LOVED the rework of Beyonce's Crazy in Love though!

Has any one else seen it? Thoughts? X

I hate the trailer !! I don't think the actors suit the characters at all ! Still part of me that wants to see it though ! X

I haven't even read the book :shocked:

I wouldn't even waste your money buying them - utter crap

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I loved all the books! Read them in few wks! It's not for everyone but have a read and decide for yourself:)

I loved the first book. Got half way through the second and really had to force myself to finish it! It was such repetitive drivel! I never got onto the 3rd!
If I read "Anastasia bit her lip" one more time I was going to tear my hear out!

I loved the first book. Got half way through the second and really had to force myself to finish it! It was such repetitive drivel! I never got onto the 3rd!
If I read "Anastasia bit her lip" one more time I was going to tear my hear out!

I did exactly the same, but I didn't manage to finish the second as much as I tried! What a waste of money :irked:

Latest posts

Back